Re: relocation truncated to fit: GPREL32 *UND*

I have removed SID from our main toolchain build, but I have also created
a toolchain_sid build.
We try to make Alpha linux a viable linux solution for people with
alphas.  When something may be needed such as sid it would be nice to know
that it works on alphas with the newest compilers.  I will look into "g++
--help -v".
thanks again.
to see the toolchain_sid build on a daily basis
http://www.handhelds.org/projects/toolchain/autobuild/
and click on results or stats to see if the build succeeded.