Re: SID compilation FAIL on alphaev56

that has been posted to gmane.comp.gdb.devel as well.

  bemis> Is anyone currently working on sid?  SID is causing our
  bemis> toolchain build to fail.  I've read about this happening on
  bemis> systems other than alpha in the past.  Is their a know patch
  bemis> for this?

There were some C++ compliance patches committed this week.  You could
try getting a fresh update to see if the problems go away.

Ben

PS: You should post messages about SID to sid@sources.redhat.com.