This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: how to build an toolchain like arm-elf-sid?
- From: "T Satish Kumar" <satish at td dot idc dot lsi dot sanyo dot co dot jp>
- To: "=?gb2312?B?5rEg578=?=" <dam_wang at hotmail dot com>, <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <sid at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:08:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: how to build an toolchain like arm-elf-sid?
- References: <F5w2nN82cN44yQegpeD00015cbe@hotmail.com>
Download the sid snapshot..and follow the readme file
to configure and build sid..this will install the required
----- Original Message -----
From: "姹 缈" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 6:31 AM
Subject: how to build an toolchain like arm-elf-sid?
Thanks for ur reply!
Now i want to run the example as the screenshots shows un the page:
But i don't know howto build an toolchain like arm-elf-sid which was used
in the screenshots, would u please show me how to build this toolchain? I'm
sorry to ask such a question as it seems it's not about SID, but I didn't
know quite much about this. :-( Very glad to get ur reply.
Thanks for ur help!
与联机的朋友进行交流，请使用 MSN Messenger: