This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
I see a lot about ECOS - any Linux support
- From: "Frank" <fmotta at embedded-guru dot com>
- To: <sid at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:04:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: I see a lot about ECOS - any Linux support
- Reply-to: fmotta at embedded-guru dot com
I'm currently working on a cluster-like system model and am considering SID.
The goal is to run Linux in the simulated processor(s).
Has anyone done this? Are there FAQs or sites or even How-To's?
510 445 1045 (home)
510 757 8909 (cell)
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress
depends on the unreasonable man." G.B. Shaw