This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: [ECOS] how to build an eCos library for ARM7tdmi simulator
On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 10:56:13AM -0700, T Satish Kumar wrote:
> well, i even tried installin a new version insight-5.2..
> and did the same check..but still i m not able to connect to the target.
> what could be the problem..?
This problem lies exclusively with gdb/insight. It has nothing to do with
how you built the simulator or your twothreads.x arm-elf program. There
was a bug in gdb/insight that was likely fixed by this gdb/gdbtk change:
2002-07-31 Keith Seitz <email@example.com>
* library/browserwin.itb (_full_funcs_combo): Remove "-modal"
option from tk_messageBox call. It was redhat-local in tk8.0,
but is no longer in tk8.3.
* library/download.itb (download_it): Likewise.
* library/interface.tcl (gdbtk_tcl_query): Likewise.
* library/memwin.itb (error_dialog): Likewise.
* library/srcwin.itb (fillFuncCB): Likewise.
* library/util.tcl (tfind_cmd): Likewise.
You can either hand-edit the affected gdbtk files to remove this "-modal"
flag, or build a new copy of insight from a more recent gdb snapshot.