This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Re: [patch] Additional insn support for ARM7T
- From: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- To: Robert Cragie <rcc at jennic dot com>
- Cc: sid at sources dot redhat dot com, cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 10:58:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Additional insn support for ARM7T
- References: <NDBBLOIOMLKELOJBAPAGGEJECOAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, Robert -
> Whilst trying to get eCos to run on SID, I realised it was failing due to a
> LDMIA instruction not being emulated in the CPU simulator. Here is a patch
> to complete the combinations of LDM/STM instructions which are missing in
> CGEN for the ARM7. [...]
Thanks for your contribution. I committed it to cgen & sid in your name.