sections in configrun-sid

This Perl script emits chunks of configuration data to three ordered
sections (named "$first_section", etc).  At the end of the script,
each section is emitted to the configuration file in order.

I am finding this arrangement to be too restrictive.  Currently, I
need to have a "$fourth_section" that makes use of some component
instantiation done late in the third section.

Instead, I think the logic could be simplified by creating a number of
sections, corresponding to the usual arrangement of sid configuration
files:

	$preamble_section
	$load_section
	$new_section