Re: libtool woes

On 31 Jan 2002, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Jukka> Ps. some of the Makefile.am's even call "gcj" straight instead of
> Jukka> $(GCJ)...
> I noticed many of them set GCJFLAGS.
> This is wrong; they should set AM_GCJFLAGS instead.
> GCJFLAGS is a user variable.

Yeah, none appear to use AM_GCJFLAGS, and practically all use GCJFLAGS.
However, the GCC/GCJH patch still remains unapplied, and the version I
posted has already been conflicted by the CVS changes. Which is becoming a
pain. What's the recommended course of action? I can post updated version
of the patch, somebody else can merge it, or I suppose I could take CVS
write access.

 -Jukka Santala