Re: libtool woes

>>>>> "Alex" == Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco@cygnus.com> writes:

Alex> We never really worked on RHUG with cross-compilation in mind. Well, I
Alex> certainly didn't. That's probably a mistake.

In some places it is hard.
For instance, in Jasmin there are a couple programs we build that are
used to build other parts of the source.
Of course we could do the usual thing and require both a native and a
cross build for these programs, but that is more work.
Or I suppose we could also compile to bytecode and then run gij.
That's sort of neat.

Tom