Re: Jython dependencies...

>>>>> "Alex" == Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco@cygnus.com> writes:

Alex>   First, I guess I should hack configure.in to check for the curses
Alex>   libraries (and others) availability and let it replace macros in
Alex>   TEST_LDADD_LIBS. We need to check for readline too, in order to figure
Alex>   how we build the gnu.readline. I haven't done that yet.

There may be code in gdb/configure.in that will help.

Alex> Second, is this the right way to express libraries dependencies
Alex> on the two jython test examples?

Seems like it should work.  Offhand I don't know if what AG sees is a
bug or is intentional.

Tom