Re: Fedora Install of RHDB

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 09:28, John Allgood wrote:
> I have installed RHDB on Fedora Core 1 with all the updates applied.
> When the installer run it reports back that 7.3.4-11 is already
> installed. Is the postgres version on the cd different that what is
> already installed. Or has rhdb postgres edition been pushed out to the
> yum  or apt repositories. Just curios if I need to remove this version
> or just install the rhdb tools.

We pushed out the rh-postgresql-*-7.3.4-11 packages for Fedora Core 1 a
few months back, without the "rh-" prefix on the RPMs.  These are the
same packages that are included on the RHDB 3.0 ISO, so you don't need
to remove them if you already have them installed.  The rhdb tools that
are included on the ISO should work with these packages.

-David Jee