Fedora Install of RHDB

I have installed RHDB on Fedora Core 1 with all the updates applied. When the installer run it reports back that 7.3.4-11 is already installed. Is the postgres version on the cd different that what is already installed. Or has rhdb postgres edition been pushed out to the yum or apt repositories. Just curios if I need to remove this version or just install the rhdb tools.

Thanks

John Allgood
Systems Admin -ESC
770.535.5049