Re: error:open of packages/rh-postgresql-7.2.3-1_as21.i386.rpm failed:No such file or directory

Hi, Patrick,
I have solved this problem.

when I rpm the admin padkage directly,the system tell
me that admin package need itcl package.After
downloading and  installing the itcl package,the admin
package installed successfully.

I don't know whether other people have met the same
problem as I ,I think the Rdhat DatabaseGroup should
notice this problem and I don't know whether it is a
bug.

By the way,I don't know how to copy  the charactors
appeared on the terminal screen to a editor directly.I
can only paste charactors to the terminal.

Can you hep me out?

Thank you very much.

 --- Patrick Macdonald <patrickm@redhat.com> 的正文:>
Huwang,