Re: error:open of packages/rh-postgresql-7.2.3-1_as21.i386.rpm failed:Nosuch file or directory

Huwang,

The blt and tktable rpms are in the AS-2.1/packages
directory of the iso.  Try installing those by hand
and resolve any dependencies that come up.  Make sure
you have tcl and tk installed.

The postgresql-python package requires python and
mx.  Do an up2date on both those packages.

Cheers,
Patrick