RHDB Graphical Tools Question

Hello,

My company is currently evaluating Red Hat Database as a possible alternative to Microsoft SQL Server 2000, which we are currently using. I understand that the RHDB graphical tools are still under development, but I was wondering if there was a list of what kinds of tools will be made available under this suite. The reason I am asking this is because one of the SQL Server tools we use most heavily here is the "Query Analyzer", and the availability of a comparable tool in RHDB would play a big part in our decision as to whether or not we can switch to RHDB.

We use Query Analyzer for testing SQL Statements, building and editing functions and stored procedures, updating tables, and almost everything else you would ever issue an SQL command for. It has been an invaluable tool for our developers as well as some of our "power users".

If such a tool is under development for RHDB, I would love to hear about it! As I said, we are very seriously considering alternatives to SQL Server, and the existence of a comparable replacement for Query Analyzer in RHDB would give a lot more weight to the argument for us to switch to RHDB.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide in this area. Please feel free to contact me at this Email address if you have any questions.

Kent Moya