SHOES WHOLESALE

Dear SIR:

 Our company was established since 1982. with over 20 year experience in footwear. we are
confident that we can furnish our customers with our best services-strong R&D capability, well-
established QC system, suitable products at reasonable prices.
 We owns factory in mainland china with 400 workers and 3 production lines, our monthly
capacity is more than 80,000 pairs, We specialize in sports shoes, casual shoes and shoes for
man,ladies and children.
 Come to us and find what a real place for making your shoes now!!
 We guarantee or prduction have good quality, and welcome to visit our website:

http://www.panss.com
username: another
Password: another

 For enquire, please contact to Mr.Bill Lee
 We maintain:
    High quality.
    Competitive price.
    Punctual delivery.