Re: pthreadVC2.dll dependency on MSVCR100.dll

On 27/11/2012 1:13 AM, Bruce Cran wrote:
On 26/11/2012 01:30, Ross Johnson wrote:
At the moment this only affects "errno" AFAIK.

The next release will allow a #define PTW32_USES_SEPARATE_CRT switch to support static linking the CRT into the library but requires application code changes to replace use of "errno" in some cases. But the prebuilt dlls won't be compiled with that switch.

Thanks, that makes sense - I found the explanation in pthread.h too.

(Thanks to Daniel Richard G. for that contribution.)

Are you planning to add a VS 2010 project file to CVS? It would be useful to have one since Visual Studio won't upgrade from the .dsp/.dsw files.

I've only ever used the makefiles. The .dsp/.dsw files that are there have been contributed so if you want to send me a project file I'll include it.