Linking problem

Hi all,

I'm having problems getting the pthread library to work. I've followed the
instructions which can be found in the faq
(http://sourceware.org/pthreads-win32/faq.html). I have the dll file in the
Windows catalog. The 3 headers files are in the same folder and the lib file
has been added through the tools->options->projects->vc++ directories. When
I compile I get this error msg:

ssds error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__pthread_create
referenced in function _main

The relevant source code can be seen under.

#include "pthread.h"

void * threadBehavior(void * arg)
{
	printf("TEST\n");
	return 0;
}

pthread_t m_threadBehavior;

int	main(int argc, char	*argv[])
{
if (pthread_create(&m_threadBehavior, NULL, threadBehavior, NULL))
{
    printf("Cannot create the behavior thread.\n");
    return false;
}
return 0;

I'm running WinXP and Microsoft Visual Studio 2003. Getting quite desperate
for help, so any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mats Aubell