Compilation problem with VC7.1 and pthread -- DWORD redefinition

Hi,
I am trying to build a project with pthreads port on windows. But i get the following error while building my project with VC7.1 compiler. I have even tried the latest version of pthreads-win32 library compiled separately with VC7.1, but of no avail.

Error thrown by VC7.1 compiler

c:\myproject\pthread\include\sched.h(124) : error C2371: 'DWORD' : redefinition; different basic types
c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\WinDef.h(141) : see declaration of 'DWORD

I tried google and this mailing list itself but found no such thread/link where one has faced similar problem. I am sure though that it would be some trivial problem, otherwise there would have been lots of discussion about this. In any case please help me fix the problem.

Thanks,
Divick