RE: pthread Win32 - runtime lib VC++ setting

Hi Viv,

I'm working with pthreads-win32 on Win2K with VC++6 SP5.

1)
I think the pthreads-snap-2002-11-04 was build by Ross using the command
line Makefile.  The pthread.dsp will build a slightly different version of
pthreadVC.dll.  I now use a slightly modified version of the pthread.dsp to
integrate in with my development environment.

2)
I build the Release build of pthreadVC.dll and use the /MD Multithreaded
DLL.  I use the Release build of pthreadVC.dll in the Debug and Release
build of my applications.  I have no need to build a Debug build of
pthreadsVC.dll because it works :-)

3)
If you go to the pthreads win32 CVS webpage interface, and sort by date you
can see that 4 pthread_mutex_XXX.c functions have been updated since the
pthreads-snap-2002-11-04 version.  I downloaded the pthreads_snap-2002-11-04
and then downloaded the latest pthread_mutex_XXXXX.c functions from
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/pthreads/?cvsroot=pthreads-win3
2&sortby=date#dirlist

Regards,
Simon