Cancellation points

Hi,

I'm having some problems working out which functions are cancellation points
when using pthread_cancel() with
pthread_setcanceltype(PTHREAD_CANCEL_DEFERRED, NULL).  I'm using
pthreadsVC.dll on Windows 2000.

Is Sleep() meant to be a cancellation point in WIN32?  I've read in the
Solaris reference manual that sleep() and usleep() are cancellation points
for pthreads on Solaris, but can not find a list of cancellation points for
pthreads on WIN32.

Also pthread_mutex_lock() is acting as a cancellation point in my code.  I
have to put pthread_setcancelstate(PTHREAD_CANCEL_DISABLE, NULL) before my
calls to pthread_mutex_lock to stop it acting as a cancellation point.  If
the thread cancellation occurs in a call to pthread_mutex_lock(), the mutex
that was being locked returns EBUSY when destroyed with
pthread_mutex_destroy().  Has anyone else seen this happen?

Thanks for any help,
Simon Gerblich