Re: snapshot-2002-03-02 available

> Unfortunately it then seems there is no way to list all of the
> individual source files (so they can be edited) except by
> running a build and then looking in the "External references"
> folder. Is there a way to gerate the external references list
> without running a build?

There is a good way to accomplish what (I think) you want:

1. Add all the source files to the project, including the ones that are
#included by pthread.c
2. In the workspace view, select all the files that are #included by
pthread.c (i.e. the ones you don't want MSVC to compile directly)
3. Right click on one of those files, select "Settings.."
4. Under the "General" tab, select "Exclude file from build" (probably also
want to have "All configurations" selected when you do this)

--Scott McCaskill