Re: New snapshot 2000-09-08 available.

Magnus Zakrisson wrote:

> Hi
>
> I don't have permission to download the latest files (at least not the dll's
> and lib's)

I'm not sure what the problem is but several mirror sites did not
get all of the files either. I've just checked the
permissions on those files and they appear correct (readable by all).
It's possible that someone or some process has fixed things
in the meantime and the mirrors haven't updated yet.

I can't FTP to the ftp://sources.redhat.com site right now to
confirm that there's a problem with download (they have
a very small connection limit for some reason). I'll do that ASAP.

The list of mirror sites is at
http://sources.redhat.com/mirrors.html
but you'll have to wait until they update again.

My apologies for the inconvenience.
Ross