Re: Pthreads over Win32 / Condition Variables (fwd)

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Peter Slacik wrote:

> Ross Johnson wrote:
>
> > [...] looking at the code I've found another bug nearby.
> >
> Lorin Hochstein <lmh@xiphos.ca> already informed about this problem (Wed, 30 Jun
> 1999) and submitted a bugfix. Ross, please check my reply (Thu, 01 Jul 1999)
> too.

This is embarrassingly true, I have the messages. At the time I
intended to go and check Douglas Schmidt's paper on implementing CVs
under Win32 but obviously never finished the job. My sincere
apologies, especially to Lorin and Peter, and I'll be managing bug
reports differently in the future.

The bug is now fixed and tested, so I'll be producing a new snapshot
very soon.

Regards.
Ross

| Ross Johnson         |   | E-Mail: rpj@ise.canberra.edu.au
| Info Sciences and Eng|___|
| University of Canberra   | FAX:    +61 6 2015227
| PO Box 1                 |
| Belconnen  ACT    2616   | WWW:    http://willow.canberra.edu.au/~rpj/
| AUSTRALIA                |