Re: Newlib port for new architecture

Hello Varun,

as far as I know this tool partner is Hitex Development Tools GmbH and this company is owned by Infineon AG

http://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Beherrschungs-+und+Gewinnabfuehrungsvertrag_Hitex.pdf?fileId=db3a3043324cae8c013268b1666f686b

I will not register to get Binutils or GCC sources and I am not interested in binaries.