This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Newlib 2.1.0 is released
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: Newlib <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:22:37 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Newlib 2.1.0 is released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The latest snapshot is on the ftp-site.
Thanks to Corinna who handled the vast majority of issues on the mailing list and to those who contributed patches.
*** Major changes in newlib version 2.1.0:
- multibyte decimal point support added to
- multiple changes for FreeBSD compatibility
- multiple RTEMS changes for Linux compatibility
- addition of restrict keyword
- nano-malloc support added
- global atexit support added
- new nds32 platform support
- new msp430 platform support
- new nios2 platform support
- lite exit support
- updated arm support (aarch64)
- newlib ported to x86_64-pc-cygwin
-- Jeff J.