This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Update newlib so that it passes libc++'s tests
- From: JF Bastien <jfb at chromium dot org>
- To: Joel Sherrill <Joel dot Sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 20:59:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update newlib so that it passes libc++'s tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <84DFB03DEB1A9C49AC40B1F3F18E72B104B5AD268903 at OARmail dot OARCORP dot com>
No rush on my side, I can wait until after the release. I'll fix the
*CHAR* issues Joseph raised and send another patch later this week.