This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Bug compiling the C version of memset with gcc -O3
- From: Freddie Chopin <freddie_chopin at op dot pl>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:35:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bug compiling the C version of memset with gcc -O3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52A3DC07 dot 8030803 at ahsoftware dot de> <52A3FE4B dot 3060006 at ahsoftware dot de> <1059113874 dot 37390594 dot 1386633898471 dot JavaMail dot root at redhat dot com> <52A706F2 dot 8040208 at ahsoftware dot de>
W dniu 2013-12-10 13:20, Alexander Holler pisze:
Looks like a monday morning patch. ;)
The patch doesn't apply cleanly to the tarball of newlib 2.0 and
contained two errors.
It rather looks like you have a very strange idea that the patches
should be against some packaged version instead of repository's HEAD.
It's been a year since 2.0.0 was released, so I see nothing strange in
the fact that the patch for repository does not work with a release.