This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Harmonize stdint.h and _default_types.h
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 15:38:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Harmonize stdint.h and _default_types.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> From: Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com>
> Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 15:11:15 +0100
> this patch looks good to me. Hans-Peter, would you mind to have a look
> as well?
Thanks. These look odd:
> +++ b/newlib/libc/include/stdint.h
> +#ifdef INT8_C
> +#define INT8_C(x) __INT8_C(x)
> +#define UINT8_C(x) __UINT8_C(x)
> #define INT8_C(x) x
> #if __STDINT_EXP(INT_MAX) > 0x7f
> #define UINT8_C(x) x
> #define UINT8_C(x) x##U
It doesn't look like you want to redefine INT8_C (in which case
better #undef it) but rather like you meant "#ifdef __INT8_C"
for the first line.
Same for the other *_C variants, except for INTMAX_C
(__INTMAX_C) where it is as expected.
Otherwise, nothing suspicious besides the include stdint.h in
libc/sys/rtems/machine/_types.h, but which the comment says is a