This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Pthreads cleanup push/pop changes
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:36:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Pthreads cleanup push/pop changes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1373274861-19687-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <528E16BA dot 6010507 at embedded-brains dot de> <20131121150952 dot GB25084 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 11/21/2013 9:09 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 21 15:20, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>> how do want to continue with this patch?
>> 1. Apply it as is.
> Yes. I think it's fine.
I have committed this also.
Just so the RTEMS Community hears... this means
the newlib cvs head is incompatible with the RTEMS
git master until we bump tools and merge
Sebastian's corresponding change to RTEMS.
We will have to coordinate this on our side.
Thank you again Corinna.
> Thanks, Corinna
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985