This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: pthread affinity patch - v2
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:16:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: pthread affinity patch - v2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52965291 dot 2090605 at oarcorp dot com> <20131128102127 dot GB30580 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5298ACB2 dot 3050305 at oarcorp dot com> <20131129154842 dot GA32244 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 11/29/2013 9:48 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 29 09:03, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> Same ChangeLog with date the changed.
>> Patch adjusted per request. And I undid the move of the
>> guardsize. Something bothered me about moving an element even
>> though we are a "compile from source everytime" sort of project.
> Looks fine, thanks for your patience. Please apply.
Thanks for your patience too. This was a fairly straightforward
patch to add APIs that required touching ugly infrastructure.
> Thanks, Corinna
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985