This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] RTEMS: Add CPU_*_S() support
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org, Daniel Hellstrom <daniel at gaisler dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:55:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RTEMS: Add CPU_*_S() support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385468962-13903-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <20131127103032 dot GB2449 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 11/27/2013 4:30 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 26 13:29, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>> newlib/ChangeLog 2013-11-26 Sebastian Huber <...>
> Well, this is RTEMS only, so maybe some other RTEMS guy should take
> a stab at reviewing the patch? Joel, maybe?
We had some trouble with the patch from what we think
was the mailer doing something.
Jennifer just ran it against a set of tests for
CPUSET and it looks fine.
> Thanks, Corinna
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985