This is the mail archive of the mailing list for the newlib project.

Re: Patch - Add restrict to wchar.h

> On Nov 26 08:42, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>> Looks good to me.  Please apply.
>> Done.
> I don't see this checkin showing up.  Are you sure?

I am now. There was a conflict on ChangeLog and I put the computer
into hibernate as soon as I got a command prompt. When I got it
back up, the patch wasn't committed.

Should be now. Sorry and thanks for the poke. :)

> Corinna

Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research & Development        On-Line Applications Research