This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Patch - Add restrict to wchar.h
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:22:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch - Add restrict to wchar.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <529369D3 dot 8020807 at oarcorp dot com> <20131126140614 dot GP19584 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5294B34E dot 40306 at oarcorp dot com> <20131126150619 dot GS19584 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 11/26/2013 9:06 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 26 08:42, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> On 11/26/2013 8:06 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> On Nov 25 09:16, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>>> This should be the last big patch in the add restrict series
>>>> from Google Code-In students.
>>>> This one is large and, although I think it is correct, there
>>>> is plenty of room for errors. It is a fairly large but
>>>> monotonous patch.
>>>> As best we can tell, newlib has all the wchar.h methods
>>>> which should have restrict added except wcsxfrm_l().
>>>> Let me know if this is OK to commit or needs revision.
>>> Looks good to me. Please apply.
> I don't see this checkin showing up. Are you sure?
I am now. There was a conflict on ChangeLog and I put the computer
into hibernate as soon as I got a command prompt. When I got it
back up, the patch wasn't committed.
Should be now. Sorry and thanks for the poke. :)
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985