This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Patch - Add restrict to unistd.h
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:09:58 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Patch - Add restrict to unistd.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528FC617 dot 9050804 at oarcorp dot com>
Yes, go ahead.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Sherrill" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 4:01:11 PM
Subject: Patch - Add restrict to unistd.h
Another patch in the add restrict series from Google
FWIW readlinkat() is what was wrapped in a CYGWIN
ifdef which made me wonder why and send the other
OK to commit?
2013-11-22 Chirayu Desai <email@example.com>
* libc/include/sys/unistd.h (readlink): Add restrict keyword.
* libc/sys/rdos/readlink.c (readlink): Ditto.
* libc/string/swab.c (swab): Ditto.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985