This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Patch - Add restrict for statvfs
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:17:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch - Add restrict for statvfs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528E908D dot 8050209 at oarcorp dot com> <627912345 dot 29899931 dot 1385075344743 dot JavaMail dot root at redhat dot com>
On 11/21/2013 5:09 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> Yes, go ahead.
Thanks Jeff. Committed.
> -- Jeff J.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Joel Sherrill" <email@example.com>
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:00:29 PM
> Subject: Patch - Add restrict for statvfs
> Another in the restrict series from Google Code-In students.
> This one is a little odd. newlib doesn't have the .h file.
> RTEMS does and we could move it to newlib if desirable and
> possible to be target independent. But there is only
> a single Linux file which needed touching.
> OK to commit?
> 2013-11-21 Daniel Ramirez <email@example.com>
> * libc/sys/linux/statvfs.c (statvfs): Added restrict keyword.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985