This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Patch - Add restrict for statvfs
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:09:04 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Patch - Add restrict for statvfs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528E908D dot 8050209 at oarcorp dot com>
Yes, go ahead.
-- Jeff J.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Sherrill" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:00:29 PM
Subject: Patch - Add restrict for statvfs
Another in the restrict series from Google Code-In students.
This one is a little odd. newlib doesn't have the .h file.
RTEMS does and we could move it to newlib if desirable and
possible to be target independent. But there is only
a single Linux file which needed touching.
OK to commit?
2013-11-21 Daniel Ramirez <email@example.com>
* libc/sys/linux/statvfs.c (statvfs): Added restrict keyword.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985