This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Pthreads cleanup push/pop changes
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org, "Sebastian dot Huber at embedded-brains dot de" <Sebastian dot Huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:21:01 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Pthreads cleanup push/pop changes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1373274861-19687-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <528E16BA dot 6010507 at embedded-brains dot de> <20131121150952 dot GB25084 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 11/21/2013 9:09 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 21 15:20, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>> how do want to continue with this patch?
>> 1. Apply it as is.
> Yes. I think it's fine.
Sebastian ... Can you send me the corresponding
patch to RTEMS so I can keep things in sync until
we are ready to bump our newlib version?
> Thanks, Corinna
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985