This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Patch - Add restrict for glob.h
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:06:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch - Add restrict for glob.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528D3D84 dot 3090205 at oarcorp dot com> <20131121151545 dot GE25084 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 11/21/2013 9:15 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 20 16:53, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> Another patch from Google Code-In.
>> Build OK for sparc-rtems and make info.
>> OK to commit?
> Let's not start to add the restrict keyword to some man pages but
> not others. Just change glob.c and glob.h. Also, the changelog is
> a bit too lazy. Please note the symbol you're making changes to if
> it makes sense:
>> 2013-11-20 Julio Gutierrez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * libc/include/glob.h, libc/posix/glob.c, libc/posix/glob.3: Add
>> restrict keyword.
> * libc/include/glob.h (glob): Add restrict keyword. *
> libc/posix/glob.c (glob): Ditto.
> With these changes, ok to commit.
I dropped glob.3 and used the suggested ChangeLog comments.
I will fix the comments in the next ones but we are up to
unistd.h which should be near the bottom of the list
> Thanks, Corinna
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985