This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Add restrict keyword to sys/stat.h
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 10:39:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: Add restrict keyword to sys/stat.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528E1972 dot 90403 at oarcorp dot com> <20131121152110 dot GH25084 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 11/21/2013 9:21 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 21 08:32, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> This adds restrict to the methods in <sys/stat.h>. I have
>> attached one diff but it touches a few files in libgloss.
>> OK to commit?
> Except for the stray '+' in libc/sys/rdos/stat.c, yes.
Thanks for the speedy reviews.
> Thanks, Corinna
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985