This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
libc.info and libm.info
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 12:20:56 -0600
- Subject: libc.info and libm.info
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When I build "out of tree" and do make info, the info
files end up in the source tree. Is this intentional?
Don't some projects include generated .info files in
Just curious. 99% of the time building doesn't touch
the source tree so changes make me curious.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985