This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: newlib git?
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>, Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>, Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:38:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: newlib git?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528B9DB2 dot 6070207 at oarcorp dot com> <e5a3331fce124b75a3d3936ef235595e at DB3PR04MB203 dot eurprd04 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <20131119231245 dot GA512 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 11/19/2013 5:12 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 09:39:45PM +0000, James Walmsley wrote:
>> Its definitely read-only. You can probably use git-svn.
>> I look forward to the day when everyone just uses git.
> Tom Tromey (the hero who converted gdb and binutils) has offered to help
> anyone who wants to undertake the newlib conversion.
> That would require buy-in from the newlib maintainers, of course.
Jeff? Corinna? What do you think?
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985