This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: newlib git?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>, James Walmsley <james at fullfat-fs dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 18:12:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: newlib git?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528B9DB2 dot 6070207 at oarcorp dot com> <e5a3331fce124b75a3d3936ef235595e at DB3PR04MB203 dot eurprd04 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 09:39:45PM +0000, James Walmsley wrote:
>Its definitely read-only. You can probably use git-svn.
>I look forward to the day when everyone just uses git.
Tom Tromey (the hero who converted gdb and binutils) has offered to help
anyone who wants to undertake the newlib conversion.
That would require buy-in from the newlib maintainers, of course.