This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Add realpath Prototype
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>, "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:32:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: Add realpath Prototype
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528A5B4B dot 2020606 at oarcorp dot com> <528A5D6C dot 2070307 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On 11/18/2013 12:33 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2013-11-18 12:24, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> I added the realpath() prototype more or less where
>> glibc has it in stdlib.h.
>> Also added restrict to Linux implementation.
>> Does this look ok to commit?
> Your patch includes a duplicate declaration of qsort().
Fixed. Stupid cut and paste.
> Also, Cygwin provides its own prototype of realpath in its own headers,
> so either that needs to be removed, or this prototype placed in a
> !__CYGWIN__ block; I'll let Corinna decide which she prefers.
Since this wasn't in newlib, I didn't know about it. I have been
trusting grep. :)
Whatever Corinna wants to do, I am ok with.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985