This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Add realpath Prototype
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:33:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: Add realpath Prototype
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528A5B4B dot 2020606 at oarcorp dot com>
On 2013-11-18 12:24, Joel Sherrill wrote:
I added the realpath() prototype more or less where
glibc has it in stdlib.h.
Also added restrict to Linux implementation.
Does this look ok to commit?
Your patch includes a duplicate declaration of qsort().
Also, Cygwin provides its own prototype of realpath in its own headers,
so either that needs to be removed, or this prototype placed in a
!__CYGWIN__ block; I'll let Corinna decide which she prefers.