This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
no prototype for realpath()
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:49:29 -0600
- Subject: no prototype for realpath()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I noticed realpath() does not have a prototype.
It looks like it should be in stdlib.h and wrapped
by this per Linux:
_BSD_SOURCE || _XOPEN_SOURCE >= 500 ||
_XOPEN_SOURCE && _XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED
(1) Is it OK to add to newlib's stdlib.h?
(2) What guards should I use?
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985