This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: CVS or git now?
- From: Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at gmail dot com>
- To: Peter Rosin <peda at lysator dot liu dot se>, Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 16:44:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: CVS or git now?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52812F85 dot 2030205 at oarcorp dot com> <5282300E dot 3040101 at lysator dot liu dot se>
On 11/12/2013 02:41 PM, Peter Rosin wrote:
On 2013-11-11 20:27, Joel Sherrill wrote:
With all the recent conversion to git of the old src/
tree, I am curious where newlib stands.
I had a brief browse of https://sourceware.org/git/?p=newlib.git
and that "mirror" looks poor. It has not retained authorship of
the commits, as the committer is always listed as author. Here
is one recent example:
That's they way things always have been in all of the GCC, binutils, gdb
etc. repositories, with CVS and SVN.