This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: CVS or git now?
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Peter Rosin <peda at lysator dot liu dot se>, "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:34:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: CVS or git now?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52812F85 dot 2030205 at oarcorp dot com> <5282300E dot 3040101 at lysator dot liu dot se>
On 11/12/2013 7:41 AM, Peter Rosin wrote:
> On 2013-11-11 20:27, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> With all the recent conversion to git of the old src/
>> tree, I am curious where newlib stands.
> I had a brief browse of https://sourceware.org/git/?p=newlib.git
> and that "mirror" looks poor. It has not retained authorship of
> the commits, as the committer is always listed as author. Here
> is one recent example:
:( Looks like newlib is in CVS until someone who is
good at conversions tackles it and the newlib
community buys in to the conversion.
Is it time?
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985