This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: CVS or git now?
- From: Peter Rosin <peda at lysator dot liu dot se>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:41:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: CVS or git now?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52812F85 dot 2030205 at oarcorp dot com>
On 2013-11-11 20:27, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> With all the recent conversion to git of the old src/
> tree, I am curious where newlib stands.
I had a brief browse of https://sourceware.org/git/?p=newlib.git
and that "mirror" looks poor. It has not retained authorship of
the commits, as the committer is always listed as author. Here
is one recent example: