This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: CVS or git now?
- From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo dot org>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:26:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: CVS or git now?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52812F85 dot 2030205 at oarcorp dot com>
On 11/11/13 8:27 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> With all the recent conversion to git of the old src/
> tree, I am curious where newlib stands.
Git would be nice if it that also means simplified workflow (e.g. less
changelog boilerplate) and easier release.