This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: C99 support in Newlib
- From: Joel Sherrill <Joel dot Sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: Terry Guo <flameroc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 06:12:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: C99 support in Newlib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
There are a number of C99 methods missing and a few other issues. RTEMS has had students slowly adding the restrict keyword to methods.
Off the to of my head, the methods prototyped in stdint.h are missing also
As with all open source projects, these issues will get resolved when someone resolves them. If you are interested in adding them, we would be happy to see you volunteer. They will likely come from NetBSD or FreeBSD.
Terry Guo <email@example.com> wrote:
I just noticed some C99 library functions like cacosl are missed in
Newlib. Can someone please confirm whether Newlib fully support C99?
If not, is there a plan to do so? Thanks.